Monday, November 21, 2011

Emma's First Christmas Tree

We're beginning Christmas early here at The Reid's.  Emma's first Christmas.  A first I have been looking very forward to.

Saturday night (November 19) Josh and I put up and decorated Emma's first Christmas tree.  He and I had a couple of small trees in our entry way last year.  This year we decided to divi them up, putting one in Emma's nursery and one in Josh's office.

In the spirit of Emma's nursery, we decked her tree out in turquoise and birds.  Her topper came from the last diaper cake that was still intact (from the birdie baby shower).  I finally took it apart to use the diapers (while she is still in size one) and, bonus, we got to use the bow for her tree.

We waited for Emma to fall asleep before putting up/decorating her tree.  We showed it to her the next night (November 20), enjoying the moment as she soaked it all in through her big blue eyes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment