This mama is always amazed these days.
20months old and Emma can clearly recognize FOUR colors - "pupa" (purple), "pea" (pink), "boo" (blue), and "lellow" (yellow). Big girl can point to a picture, say "pea" and she's right! She's even started noticing the "boo" car in front of us or the "lellow" light! *amazed*
Emma is now mocking stories we read to her. She will mock animal sounds and any other word she knows how to say. She very clearly "read" her book Moo, Baa, Lalala back to me the other day! It was just about word for word! *amazed*
We love her ability to talk! She's telling us when she needs her "jink" (drink) or when she wants another "by" (bite). It makes everything easier when she can tell me what she wants or needs. That doesn't always mean she'll get it, but it definitely helps this mama out more than not. She's making it clear she is ready to potty train by pointing to her seat and saying, "poo poo". I am thrilled, but trying desperately to hold her off until after Disney. She's showing interest in dressing herself - also something I am trying to hold off. She loves putting on her own "pans" (pants), but gets frustrated when she can't get them exactly where they need to be. I mean, I can't keep up with this girl! She's ready to grow up faster than I'm ready to let her! *amazed*
Helping Dada with his masters homework.
Watching "Bubble" while Mama packs.
Emma's "pupa" flower she picked for me
on Mother's Day!
Coloring on a program at
Aunt Maggie's Class Day!
Shopping for graduation party stuff
and no, it's not a luau!
Adorable girl and her bed head!
Waiting for Dada to get home!
The face of a girl who loves her Dada!
Reading and waiting like a big girl
at the allergist today!
No comments:
Post a Comment