Emma Grace is 18months TODAY!!!!
I try to make a point, daily, to soak up every little detail with my Emma - I know these days are going to be gone in a flash - but today I paid extra close attention to her.
Today, I noticed the way her eye lashes lay on her face as she blinked, the way her tongue touched her top lip when she was thinking, and the way her hair fell in her face when her bow wasn't there to keep it up. I watched her as she played peacefully by herself, speaking the language that only she can decipher. I saw the way she looked at me today as she crinkled her nose, smiled real big and said, "Mama". Today, I really felt the way she held me as I held her. Today, I took it all in.
Emma Grace, happy 18month birthday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment