Lately, we've been going to Grandma and Grandpa's a lot. Cousin Kelly is in town for a couple of months and we are taking full advantage of her time here. Not only at dinner (Aunt Kathy has taught her to be quite the chef in the kitchen), but during the day as well. We drag her to as much as we can!
Emma is hot and cold with Kelly. She will swing with her at the park, but then scowl at her during dinner. I don't get it. Kelly is always so patient with her. Em will come around one day. In the meantime, I guess we need to hang out as much as possible *wink, wink*. I definitely dread the day she leaves!
Friday, Emma and I joined Lana, Luke and their neighbors, Nikki and Cheyenne, for some sweet Valentine's Day crafts. Lana had made homemade paint (flour, food coloring and water) in advance. Ok, let me just say AMAZING. I love making crafts with Emma, but let's face it - she's one. One year olds learn by putting things in their mouth. Paint always ends up in her mouth, but this was the first time I didn't worry about it. I am definitely a fan of the homemade paint! Plus, it made beautiful work!
Emma loves Gma's big screen that sits just off the
floor. Frying her eye balls one cartoon at a time.
Emma and Nana taking advantage of Gma's
cable! Ours has been out most of the week!
Drenched in sucker from head to
toe! Thanks, Nichole haha.
Crafting with the kiddos! (@ The Patton's)
Emma (17m), Cheyenne (2 1/2 yrs), Luke (2 yrs)
Emma's beautiful painted and glitter heart!
Emma's butterfly! She colored and I glued.
Emma and Luke's get well soon cards for
Benjamin! (Emma - heart & Luke - truck)
Cutting up after dinner at Gma's!
"Ma Ma" (Aunt Mags) getting Em
good and rowdy before bed haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment