Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wild One

As I wrote today's post, I couldn't help but think of the lyrics in Faith Hill's song Wild One.

She's a wild one with an angels face.  
She's a woman's child in a state of grace.
....  
She's a wild one runnin' free.

Emma is without a doubt an incredible kid.  Mama always jokes about her being better behaved than me as a child.  "It's not fair!  You're suppose to have pay back!"  She says.  Well, maybe the pay back is coming!  Emma is getting a wild hair!  *Let me make clear that when I say wild, I do not mean bad.  I mean active to the fullest.*

While I had a couple of photo shoots Saturday, my little family was able to crash at Nana and Poppy's for the afternoon.  Recent visits, Emma would have sat and played sweetly at Nana's feet.  This day, however, Em was all over the place.

Emma sits still for very little now days.  She did park it in Poppy's lap for a bit while she "read" one of her favorite books to him.  Just before, however, Emma had broken a picture frame they had on the coffee table.  She grabbed it, showed it to everyone in the room and then, without warning, chunked it on the floor.  Oops!  We now come with warning: one year old included.  

No matter what, I am in complete love with who Emma is and becoming more everyday.  God created her to have that full of life, happy without a doubt, wild hair all while giving her the most kind, gentle, precious, sweet personality.  She is my one year old wild one.





No comments:

Post a Comment