Valentine's Day, for me, began a couple of days ago when, for the very first time, I was asked to be someones valentine. I cried at the sweet question my husband had asked me. That was just the beginning to a wonderful Vday.
Emma woke up not knowing the value of today. First thing, Josh and I presented her with a few of her favorites- books, baby doll and little people princesses for her castle. She was immediately stunned as I brought in her baby wagon full of goodies, but then began hopping up and down, squealing at the top of her lungs. She was SO excited.
The rest of the day was spent making heart shaped goodies (blueberry muffins, turkey sandwiches and sugar cookies) and valentines that we hand delivered to our local family. This evening Mom watched Emma while my hubby took me on our date. We dined at Julep, getting one entree FREE and afterwards watched the much anticipated movie, Safe Haven.
Today was absolutely perfect. I love walking in the shoes of the life I live. Happy Vday to all!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment