Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

The Reids have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season.  God has been so gracious to me and my little family.  I feel rich with blessings and joy.

This year, we traveled to Kentucky for Thanksgiving.  I have been going every couple of years (or so), for about a decade now, to visit my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, Katie and Kelly.  In 2010, I introduced Josh to the city of Louisville and today we have our daughter with us.  I have always loved coming up to see the family, the city and their big blue house.  It brings me happiness to be able to share this special home away from home with my own little family.  I love it here!

Happy Thanksgiving!











1 comment:

  1. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next visit. Ensign misses Emma!

    ReplyDelete