With the way our schedules have been lately, Mommy and Daddy have been busy, busy, busy. Em has been with a sitter (Nana Tana) a handful of times in this last week alone. By the way she has clung to me during our time together, I know she has been missing me.
Today, I decided to have a complete mother/daughter date with my little Emma. All things set aside and just the two of us. We were one of about four people there. It was, by far, the calmest we have ever seen the Children's Museum. Also, the most fun we've ever had there!
Em was all over the place - by knee of course. She is faster than by foot and, for now, is sticking to crawling. I sure don't mind! She's growing like a weed! Any part of baby I have left, I hold onto!



















No comments:
Post a Comment