Emma was fixated upon every skating character, clapping when she felt led and grinning from ear to ear. We watched The Incredibles, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan all before the intermission. After the break, Emma made it through The Lion King and Aladdin before, surprisingly, conking out. As loud as the music was (and occasional fire crackers), she was zonked! I was a little bummed she missed all the princesses, but the rest of us thoroughly enjoyed it.
The lifts were my favorite - Aladdin and Jasmine's "A Whole New World" was stunning. Maybe it's just the love of that song that sticks out in my mind - I don't know. Rapunzel was memorable as well. That's what I really wanted Em to see. She loves "Ra Ra" as she calls her. The floating lights were so pretty, but I wasn't going to wake her. Nothing is worth that!
On the way out, we grabbed Em a princess tee. She was so proud of that shirt. Precious baby kept hugging it and loving on it. She has the sweetest little soul! Needless to say, we were glad to have gone and glad to have shared the experience with Mom and Mags.

No comments:
Post a Comment