This week, we've talked all about yellow! It's been a pretty crazy week with the hurricane around the corner and Emma's birthday coming up. My head has been turned backwards, but we've still been able to get all our yellow crafts complete.
Like all the other weeks, we've colored with jumbo crayons and painted with finger paint. The only problem with the yellow is that it blended in with the yellow construction paper! The good news is the kids could have cared less! HA!
I didn't have much yellow to display - Em doesn't have a yellow book or yellow stuffed animal (wish we had your Quack Quack Aunt Mags) - but I made due with our pretend lemonade. I took all the yellow balls from the ball pit and put them in our lemonade pitcher. The kids loved talking about them in the pitcher, but couldn't understand why I kept calling them lemons. They are clearly the yellow balls! Haha. Even Emma is calling them by name now! "Baw! Baw!" Brax and Kenzie have her talking up a storm! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment