I thought she was getting better - she's been acting so much more like herself. Then, Friday night she developed the worst rash I have ever seen. The nurses at the after hours clinic actually referred to it as a burn. The acid in her bowels have eaten her skin!
I am thankful to Leah for the instant relief. We called her late Friday night, not knowing what to do. She gave great advice to get us through the night. When Emma wasn't any better the next day, we called the after hours clinic. They prescribed a burn cream that seems to be doing the trick. She isn't cringing when we change her, at least.
It's been five days and baby girl still has runny diapers. She even threw up again last night! I feel like we're going around in circles. We can't seem to get rid of this thing! We stayed home from church this morning, watching the service from our laptop. Hopefully, this bug will soon be squashed!
Baby girl weighed 21 lbs, 4 oz at the doctor Wednesday. She's getting so big! Em is now wearing size 4 diapers (as of yesterday)!
The night it all came on. Poor baby.
Playing at the doctor for the first time!
Baby girl has taken probably a dozen baths
in 24 hours trying to get some relief.
Having sweet family time out back Sat night.
Covered head to toe in sweet Em's dinner.
Worship this morning from the
comfort of our couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment