In the last year, Josh and I have gone through so many highs and lows. With the birth of our wonderful daughter came great big changes. We expected things to be different, obviously, but I don't think you can fully prepare for the changes that happen when having a child.
As things adjusted in our home, we grew closer to Christ, each other, and to our beautiful new baby girl. During our highs, we have praised our God for our great blessings and during our lows we have trusted in Him to get us through.
It has been an incredible journey to watch my baby grow into the (almost) one year old that she is. I have learned so much about myself and motherhood. I feel so blessed to have the incredible family and friends that I do. Life is beautiful. Not easy, but beautiful.
"You make beautiful things. You make beautiful things out of the dust. You make beautiful things. You make beautiful things out of us." - Gungor
No comments:
Post a Comment