Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Daddy's Point of View 2
I'm going to be a dad. A real dad with a baby. You'd think this thought would have dawned on me during the seven (almost eight) months of the pregnancy. My "V8 moment" finally hit earlier this week - the morning after Molly's most recent baby shower. I woke up and saw a bassinet in my bedroom. A real baby's bassinet - the little bed thing where babies sleep during their first few weeks of life. As I stood there staring at this anomaly in my personal space, the thoughts of how great it's going to be to wake up and see my little Emma asleep (yes, I'm sure I'm wishful thinking) in her bassinet each morning flooded my mind. I'm really excited about this new adventure called parenthood, and look forward to each step, leap, and bound Molly and I take along this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment