Since our trip this past weekend, my feet and hands have been swelling a little - enough for my rings to have to come off. Sadly, the wedding band had to be cut off. Now I can't wear them around my necklace as planned. Well, not until I get the band back to a full circle.
The nursery is booming with gifts! I am in the process of organizing and adjusting to the many new changes my house is about to take on. After going through and moving everything from the living room to her room, I am realizing just how much everything is changing. It's an exciting and overwhelming thing to watch mine and Josh's little place morph into ours and Emma's place. I knew this time was coming. I've been ready and eager for it to come. It's just hard to believe we're actually at this point. The swing will be set up in the living room soon enough and I have to move things in my kitchen to make room for bottles and baby spoons!
I can hear everyone, who already has kids, laughing at me. I have been told by you all (give or take a few) my world will turn upside down. She's not even here yet and I feel my world turning but, it's welcomed. I welcome the changes - even the ones that are changing my house.
Whenever things are stressing me or worrying me, Emma is just about the only thing that calms me down. She will kick or flip over and instantly she brings my mind to her. I think about the little human inside of me growing strong and peace fills my body.
Pregnancy is such an incredible thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment