Today, I turn 32 weeks pregnant. I have two websites that send me emails every week informing and explaining what is happening with Emma at this point in pregnancy. Today's Baby Center update thrilled me. I had to share!
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.
I suppose hearing that she's almost 4 pounds and the talk of her being outside the womb were the parts that make me so excited. It's really not that far off before I get to see my Emma Grace. I can't wait to see her face. And toes. And little fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment