Monday, August 26, 2013

Gracie's Birthday Party

I thought summer/swimming had come and gone for the year.  To my and my little family's great surprise, it had not!  

Haley Grace had her birthday party yesterday afternoon - her birthday POOL party!  I don't know who was more excited - Emma or Gracie!  Emma was, of course, thrilled to "fwim", but possibly even more excited to have the time with her big cousin, "Ga Gwace".

Everyone swam until their fingers pruned and feet turned blue (from the pool paint).  We changed clothes just in time to encounter one of Uncle Todd's five star meals.  We indulged in shrimp covered filet mignon, baked potato, green beans, corn, french bread AND apple pie ale mode.  And I think my plate was the biggest!  All my life I have preferred chicken over pork or red meat.  It usually takes a lot to get me to eat any, but oh my goodness.  Henry Reid is allll boy!  All I have wanted this pregnancy is red meat!!!  Daddy says, "Thank you, Henry!".

When dinner was done, we witnessed Grace and Em playing baby dolls, singing songs and tossing things back and forth.  LOVE getting to see my sweet baby with her cousins!!!!  Happy Birthday, Gracie!!!!  We love you, girl!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment