Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cynthia Lea is TWO!

Cousin Cynthia turned TWO this week!  It's kind of crazy that two years ago Leah and I were pregnant together.  Now I'm pregnant all over again and the girls are no longer babies!  #timeflies

Josh had to work today, but Em and I were fortunate enough to make the party.  Cynthia requested a Yo Gabba Gabba Party and Yo Gabba Gabba she got!  I wish I had taken pictures of the party food!!!  Leah had everything so adorable - the kids included.  The boys pretty much kept to themselves while the girls colored, danced, and accessorized.  Emma had the best time with the markers (because we never use markers at home) coloring the paper AND her hands - "Mama, MESH!".  Cynthia also enjoyed coloring - Leah's lips and her own!

I am so glad we got to go!!!  Seeing Emma with her cousins is one of my favorite things in the world.  Some of my best memories from childhood are with my Taylor family and a day like today is exactly why.  There's nothing better in this world than good food, great company and sweet memories in the making.  Happy Birthday, Cynthia Lea!!!  We love you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment