Sunday, September 1, 2013

Emma's Enchanted Garden Birthday

Emma is TWO!!!! 

Months ago as I began planning Em's second birthday, I leaned towards themes Rapunzel and Mermaid.  They seemed to be her two favorite movies, books, toys etc of the summer.  As September neared, I grew tired of debating over the two and tossed the ideas all together.  Thankfully because of Pinterest, I can have hundreds of new ideas instantly at my disposal.  Somewhere between Cowgirls and Princesses, Emma's Enchanted Garden Birthday Party was born.

Weeks later and we brought it to life!  And I do mean WE.  Without Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Josh, NONE of this would have been possible.  A special thank you to the grands for allowing us to use their porch for the party, to my Mom for all the gardening she had to do last minute, and to my wonderful hubby for hanging Christmas lights in this hot summer heat.  Thank you ALL!

Happy Birthday, Emma!!!!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment