Saturday, we introduced Emma to our annual State Fair! It was like she didn't even know what to think. The chaos of all the rides and large crowd of people had her looking in every direction in pure awe.
The Ferris Wheel gave her the opportunity to digest away from all the ruckus. For the first time since we arrived, we saw her smile. Unlike the rest of us, Emma was giddy and excited to see the sights. Hanging on to her tighter than ever, I soaked in the incredible and (very) brief moment.
With our feet back on the ground, Aunt Mags and Daddy rode the something another while Em and I caught our breath. She had her "nack nack", while I snuck a couple sips of water from her sippy. Naturally, we people watched as we chilled in the shade. Em cracks me up staring. I have to get her attention sometimes haha. She's nosey like her Daddy!
Sweaty and hungry, we left the fair just as the sun was setting. In two short hours, we came, we saw, and smelled the sites. Emma's first fair experience - check!
No comments:
Post a Comment