Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Recap

I have really enjoyed soaking up these memories without blogging each one in detail.  This month I tried to blog about the big things - fair, pumpkin patch etc - and experience the little things as they happened.  Now that the month is wrapping up, I want to document these memories I don't desire to forget.  

This month:

Emma pretended to drive for the first time!

Emma attended her first Crusin' the Coast!

Finally it began to feel like Fall!

God continues to guide and bless
me and my little family!

We got a good visit in with my kiddos!

Emma had her first sucker!

She LOVED it!

Still NO TEETH!!!!

Turkey became adventurous and, 
honestly, a bit mischievous!

We got our play dates back!

Em had a lot of fun with her boys!

Her love for shoes spread to my closet!

Mama put up cabinet locks and Emma 
figured her way around them!

Cold outside and warm indoors!  
Love my little nakey baby!!!

We joined the Davis' at the Pumpkin Patch 
and Em got her first pumpkin!

If possible, Em's sense of humor grew! 
She is such a goofy girl!

More play dates!  Loving this cool weather!

Emma's first carnival and costume!  My
little adorable scarecrow!

We visited with our Taylors!

I learned everything can be entertaining!

Emma now shows love and interest for 
stuffed animals/baby dolls!  She even says,
"bay" for baby!  So sweet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment