Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Belly Watching

My pregnancy is coming to an end.  Although I am ready to meet my daughter and get my body back, I will most definitely miss belly watching.

Belly watching has been one of the things I have enjoyed most about my pregnancy.  Anytime Emma moves I feel comfort knowing she is thriving and strong - even when she's kicking my ribs or pinching my hips.  There is just something about watching the remote teeter on my stomach.  She moves constantly.  Josh talks to her and feels her kick each night looking more and more forward to the day she arrives.  Emma has gotten so big and strong that Josh can be across the room and see her kick me.  My belly just jumps right out there! 

15 more days of belly watching!

1 comment:

  1. I miss those days! Enjoy being able to "hold" Emma 24/7, because when she's born, you'll have to share! :)

    ReplyDelete