My doctor's appointment yesterday could not have been better!
Yesterday morning, I drank the glucola just as instructed. My blood was drawn an hour later and results came in about an hour after that. The nurse said I was right on the border and asked what I had for breakfast. When I told her Frosted Mini Wheats she told me that was most likely why my numbers were straddling the line. Thankfully, my doctor allowed me to pass. Had she not, I would have had to take three hours worth of tests and blood another day without eating any breakfast. Anyone who knows me knows I have to eat or else haha. Very thankful I passed the gestational diabetes test!
More importantly, my daughter is developing exactly how she's suppose to at this point in the pregnancy. It is exciting to report that she is 2 lbs and 3 oz ( I don't know how they can know that but, somehow, they do). She is gaining just as she needs to be, her heartbeat is regular and she's pointed the way she needs to be. They said she will probably flop around some more but, she's looking good - getting ready for September.
The sonogram pictures of her were so adorable! Her little cheeks are getting plump. Plus Josh swears she has his lips and I just know she has my nose. All the pictures look the same really. We just talk like we can tell what's what anyways haha.
God, thank you for our great big blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment