I'm hungry allll the time now. Before being pregnant I ate about four small meals a day. Now it feels like I'm eating constantly. Last night I had crackers and apple juice in the middle of the night! Dear God, please guide the extra food to feed the baby and not my love handles. Thank goodness for the exercise guidance in my baby books!
Foods that are sounding better than ever? Any salad with Italian dressing. I think I could drink the dressing! I love beans. Beans over bread. Beans over rice. Beans all alone. Potatoes are amazing. Mashed with gravy. Mashed with cheese. Soups are ideal. I'm not eating a lot of meat really. I feel sick constantly so when I'm hungry I eat something soothing.
I still can't believe all of this is happening. I feel so blessed. Thank you ,God, for my darling Baby Reid.
No comments:
Post a Comment