Josh and I are proud to announce that we are expecting our first child! I am seven weeks as of Monday and have my very first dr appointment Tuesday, January 11. I have already recieved a call from the dr office and have the expected delivery date of August 29, 2011.
I took five pregnancy tests because, I just couldn't believe it! We were talking babies soon but, this soon was definitely a surprise.
We are experiencing so many different emotions right now. Most of all, excitement!
We have already bought some books such as Your Pregnancy week by week and Baby Names (even though we have had names picked out for a while now). As far as morning sickness and such? I'm feeling things shift and stretch in there and can smell a mile away. Today for instance, Josh's homeade ranch dip I smelled from the living room. He had to eat alone since I couldn't stand being around it! Pickles are tasting even more amazing than usual and salty foods are my new craving - I'm looooving BBQ Lays!
Will it be one or two?? Strangely, I have had three different people 'feel' that my baby may be two.
1- Maggie dreamed in Disney we were pregnant with twins - boy and girl. This was even before we knew I was pregnant!
2- Madelyn asked her eight ball app if Mrsh. Molly was having two babies. It said, yes!
3- Melanie has this 'psychic' feeling it's going to be twins.
Who knows what is in store for us? I can't wait to hear the heartbeat (or beats) Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment