Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moving Along

It's been one week ago today since my first appointment.  I got the necessary blood drawn the following Friday and have since been told my hormones are doubling just as they should.  I am now awaiting word on when the next ultrasound will be!  It will be so exciting to finally hear a heartbeat!

I am six weeks and definitely feeling the morning sickness.  I spent my three day weekend in the bed doing my best to keep settled.  Nothing sounded good to eat - except mashed potatoes and gravy.  That is my sick food always.  Josh and I did celebrate his birthday Friday night but, dinner out wasn't so delich for me.

Thankfully, I was given a prescription to some tiny miracle drug that is for pregnant women with terrible morning sickness.  Thank you, Jesus!  Now I only feel kind of sick.  Food still isn't top of my list of desire but, I can stomach things better.

I still haven't posted the first ultrasound picture.  Sorry viewers!  Still: coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Josh will be making plenty of trips out to get mashed potatoes :)

    ReplyDelete