Monday, November 18, 2013

Henry's Baby Shower #2

Saturday afternoon, Henry James was blessed again!  We were fortunate to have another shower for our sweet baby boy.  I honestly didn't think we would have one at all, much less two!  It's the second kid, and although it's a different sex, I assumed he would be a little looked over.  I am humbled and beyond grateful to our family and friends who have shown the same love to Henry as they all did to Emma those couple of years ago.

Leah hosted the most adorable little rubber ducky baby shower!  The food - oh the food - was not only delich, but completely beautiful.  Like many of us, she has fallen in love with Pinterest.  The thing is, she actually makes the stuff!  I'm a pinner, but I don't make half as much as I pin!  We indulged in her Thanksgiving inspired menu, followed by gifts.  Emma sweetly helped me open each one, showing off Henry's new things to all the guests.  She's going to be the best big sissy!!!

It was so good to visit with my Petal family and friends and their BABIES!  Finally, I was able to meet, see, and hold little Arya and baby Brooke-lin!  I had forgotten how small they start out!  Can't wait to get my hands on my new baby!!!  

SN:  Emma and Cynthia played together for the first time!  Of course they have been around each other, but this was the first time we've seen them actually interact!  They jibber jabbered and said who knows what as they cooked, rode horse, and drew all over Cynthia's toys [sorry Leah].  It was the most precious thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment