I have been so eager for a class party! It's one of those mom things I have always been looking forward to! These little pumpkin buckets and goodies have been stashed in my laundry room for weeks! I'm so excited to finally put them together and give them to Emma and her MMO friends!!!
As if that wasn't enough, I decided this week that I would also make pumpkin rice crispy treats. I saw a friend had made them and I thought they were too adorb to not try. They were easy to put together, but it made for one tired pregnant lady! I was so excited last night, I wasn't sure I was going to sleep! Thankfully, I did because MMO came early this morning.
Josh was amazing and took Em in for me. I rested a little longer before getting ready and heading to Pinelake for the party. When I arrived, the kids were snug in their seats having snack. The other moms and I added to their Cheese Puffs with our little gifts and sweets. I had assumed there would be squeals and giggles, but the group was really just overwhelmed. They all plundered through their plates a while before reaching for their mommies. Emma was last to leave the table after sampling a little bit of everything. She was good and hyper as we marched out of the church. "Mama, pawtyyyyy!", she said with a huge [blue] grin. Guess she had fun!!!
Pumpkin Buckets: Halloween Gummies, 2 Washable Tats, 2 Reeses, Smarties, Spider Ring, & Dum Dum Sucker.
Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats: Rice Krispies, Marshmallows, Food Coloring, Tootsie Roll, and Green Icing.
Emma
Kate
Andrew
Norah
Anne Riley
Collins








No comments:
Post a Comment