Last weekend we took an overdue trip to Nana and Poppy's. Or should I say to Nana and Paw Paw's? It seems Emma has dubbed any man with grey hair Paw Paw. We've had several encounters at the store where Emma waves to some sweet man calling him, "Paw Paw". Neil was fine with it and so we have another Paw Paw.
We took an overdue trip to Nana and Paw Paw's, where Emma played past her bedtime and swam until sunset. I suppose that's how it goes when you go to the grandparent's house. Rules are bent in honor of a great weekend with the grands. And great it was! By the time we left late Sunday, Emma was so worn out she was barely waving bye! She had had all the fun she could have! I have never seen a kid more funned out!
Looking forward to our next trip down!


No comments:
Post a Comment