For my golden birthday, we first had lunch at Broadstreet where my sweet hubby surprised me and joined us. Afterwards, Aunt Ma and I took my little cupcake to The Children's Museum. We played hard for a couple of hours before Emma finally wore out. Maybe it was all the pictures I made her take, I don't know. That last pic cracks me up! You can just see the look of, "I am so done, Mom" in her eyes.
When Josh got home, he took me out on a much needed date. I admit, I am one of those moms that doesn't like to have a sitter - even family. I would rather do everything on my own and keep our normal routine. I honestly don't know how long it's been since I let Josh take me out by ourselves. After last night's dinner, I don't know how long I can wait before going out again! We dinned at Bonefish Grill and took a stroll around Home Depot admiring paint colors. It was low key, slow paced and stress free aka exactly what I needed.
Mom and Mags not only watched Emma, but baked me my favorite cake and showered me with gifts when we got back. Family and friends blew up my phone and FB all day with kind words and wishes. Emma slept in for me and colored me the sweetest card. I could not have felt more loved! Thank you all who made me feel like the most important person in the world!




No comments:
Post a Comment