Updates:
Baby Reid is growing strong and right on track. Baby's heartbeat was 171 at our 11week appointment yesterday. So far everything has gone exactly like my first pregnancy. Things are sounding like another girl, but the needle (voodoo game my friends and I swear by) says it's a boy. Unlike my pregnancy with Emma, I have no gut feeling. With Em I knew right away she was a girl. With Baby #2, I have no clue!
Emma Grace is talking all the time and ninety to nothing. Unfortunately, I can only understand about 75% of what she says. That makes things pretty difficult when she looks me in the eye and says something plain as day. I read on BabyCenter, as a parent we aren't suppose to tell our kids we don't understand them. Then what are we suppose to say?! "Emma, Mama is trying. Can you tell me again?" Usually, she gets so frustrated at me and goes on about her business. Sorry, Charlie. This is hard for me too!
If she's not talking, Emma is singing. She sings like the little "memaid" everywhere she goes. She'll sing for her "doc doc" (doctor), in the car, in the middle of Walmart - it doesn't matter. She will sing whenever and wherever. I don't think I have never been more smitten about anything in my life! She holds her little hand up, fingers all stretched out, like she's holding the notes in her hand. With all the confidence in the world, she just belts it out. It's just so sweet!!! I have tried and tried to get it on video and somewhat succeeded. But nothing is like seeing that baby sing live. Baby girl can sing AND dance! #futureshowchoirmember

No comments:
Post a Comment