Saturday, January 12, 2013

Toddler Mode

Emma Grace is in full blown toddler mode.  Since she has tossed crawling to the curb, nothing seems to stop her.  She is ripping up toilet paper, unfolding towels and spilling things all over the house.  I feel "Emma Grace NO" constantly falling out of my mouth.  

Tonight, she was eating crayons (which she totally knows she isn't suppose to do), but had her back to me.  She gave herself away by turning to look at me, black crayon all over her mouth.  Trying not to laugh I said, "Emma Grace we do NOT eat crayons."  

*High pitch squeal* 

Oh, how she cracks me up!  I love how full of life she is, no matter how many messes I have to clean up.

Emma's favorite thing to do while I shower.

Emma's "Who me?  What did I do?" look.

This kid can splash!  She hasn't even been 
bathed yet when this pic was taken.

Emma loves to fold and unfold
laundry.  She fold like me!

She loves drinking from a straw, 
although it is easier to spill.

OMG EMMA! Can you say guilty?!!!

There was rice in her hair, on her mouth 
and, as you can see, alllll over the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment