We finally made it to Emma's 15m wellness visit! A month late, but who's counting?
Emma Grace is now at a whopping 24lbs 12oz (70%)! I can't believe it! Well, what I can't believe is that it isn't more. Holding her now days is a tough chore. Not only is she wiggling to get down to walk, she is just so darn heavy!
She is also pretty tall for her age, which is still cracking me up. Emma is 32'' (82%) tall! I still don't know where she gets her height from, but it suits me fine considering we will be attending Walt Disney World in May (WOOP!) and there are height requirements for some rides. *A quick shout out to Maggie for graduating this year, thank you very much, and Mama who is paying all of our ways - you're the best!*
What is so hilarious is this kid's head. Emma's head circumference is 18.898" which translates to 19" (92%)! That is incredible. I am having a time fitting all her clothes over head head unless they button in the back. Her poor ears! I am trying to avoid ripping her lobes like my Grandma did to her oldest when he was little.
When it came time for Dr Denney to quiz me on her development, I answered yes and oh yes to all of his questions. Emma is talking (several words), walking, pointing, recognizing, singing, kissing, hugging and developing just as she is expected to be. Josh and I are proud, proud parents!
Playing in the waiting room before her visit.
Making a mess with paper as usual.
Emma loves a computer and crawled right into
Dr Denney's lap to see what he was doing.
And then she starts pointing at his features - nose,
mouth etc. SO thankful for an amazing pediatrician!
No comments:
Post a Comment