Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day and this year we have another little one to love!  It's Henry's first Vday!  Emma was first up this morning, completely oblivious to her two surprises Josh and I had gotten for her.  When she finally saw them sitting there, she stopped in her tracks.  "Oh my goodness.", she said, dropping her things [sippy, burp rag, mermaid doll, and teddy blanket].  She immediately began flipping through her new book.  "Mama, it's Fwozen!", she said excitedly.  After we had listened to her audio book, I cooked microwaved pancakes and cut strawberries into a heart shape.  Em loved them!

Once both babies were awake, I got them dressed and tortured them with outdoor pictures.  The weather was nice, but they were not as into it as I was.  Look at those faces!  HA!  Oh well!  Had to have them, kiddos!!!

Gifts:
Emma - Frozen Anna Doll & Frozen Read Along Book
Henry - Baby Einstein Play Pod & Rattle Book
Mama - Babies Footprints
Daddy - Painted Canvas






No comments:

Post a Comment