I can't believe we registered this girl for PRESCHOOL! Where did the time go?! I read an article the other day about having your last child and knowing all these firsts would be the last firsts of your family. I cried like a baby as I waited in the chiropractor's office thinking about my own kids and how sad those day will be when they come. Josh and I plan to have more and our oldest is only two, but it still struck me to my core.
Registering Emma for preK was no easy endeavor. Lakeside is THE preschool around here and THE preschool I have wanted our kids to attend. My kids I nannied went there and I fell madly in love with it back then. To ensure that Emma got the ONE available spot, Josh stood outside in the cold from 4:45 - 8:30. Unfortunately, he wasn't the first one there and we didn't get the three year old three day spot. We did, however, register for a two day spot AND are second on the waiting list for the three day. I can't believe my Emma is going to PRESCHOOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment