Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pool Party

As July ends, it always feels like summer goes with it.  August brings in the fall semester aka a new school year.  No matter if you attend school or have kids that are going, we still know school is coming.  Walmart has aisles and aisles of supplies and parents everywhere are buying matching backpacks and lunch boxes.  

Josh and I have decided that Miss Emma will be attending our church's Mom's Morning Out (MMO) program this year.  She will go three hours, twice a week and learn so much.  I am most excited that she will be getting so much child interaction.  She is such a smart girl, but very cautious.  We think, when she gets out from under Mommy, she will blossom and gain more confidence.  

But before we kiss July goodbye, I wanted to throw a little end of summer pool party!









No comments:

Post a Comment