We are seven days away from Christmas Eve and eight days from Christmas Day. Cooking, wrapping and parties are in full swing! Friday night we celebrated with Josh's office at his boss' house. We all brought a dish or two, played games and caroled. It was nice to relax and laugh with the people Josh is with so many hours of the week. I wish we had a reason to hang out like that more than once a year!
Sunday night, we had our Small Group party. The kids got each other a little gift and we parents cooked, cooked, cooked! There are three couples of three (babies included) and we had a feast! I guess it's because both Megan and Lana are pregnant haha. Whatever the reason, the food was divine and the company ideal. I love that God put these people in our lives!
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
Belhaven Admissions at the office
Christmas party Friday night.
The huge spread at our Small Group
Christmas Party Sunday night.
MY North Pole Cupcakes!

No comments:
Post a Comment