This Christmas season has been a lot of fun already. Emma is SO into everything we do, say and sing. She dances to all the holiday music (fast or slow) and has taken part in each Christmas activity we have. This week has felt even more like Christmas is around the corner!
Wednesday, Emma and I assisted Nana Tana and Aunt Mags decorate Grandma's tree! Grandma and Grandpa were out Christmas shopping together, so we decided to surprise them by getting the tree done before they came home. Needless to say, Emma did more playing than helping, but the decorating got done and the surprise was a success!
Friday, Mama stayed home to take care of me. I have been battling tonsillitis since Wednesday of last week and bronchitis as of Wednesday this week. I believe in giving, especially this time of year, but my family and I have to stop swapping germs. We've all been heavily under the weather since the week after Thanksgiving! I was grateful to get rest, but I (stupidly) didn't stop for long. Belk was having a sale and Grandma needed sizes for Josh. Alas, Em, mom and I had a late lunch at Chickfila and then met up with Gma and Josh at the mall. Better, I did not get!
Saturday, I slept in (thanks to the hubby) hoping to get rid of this junk. I felt so bad, but still headed out with the family for more Christmas shopping. We have achieved a lot on our lists, but I am not as finished with this sickness as I would like to be. I am trying to get better without compromising Christmas!
Today, I slept - most of the day. I, unfortunately, wasn't able to take The Kimball Christmas pics that I have been able to do for a year or two now. However, I am MUCH better! Now is the time to get some wrapping done!
Concentrating very hard on every
little miniature Christmas tree.
Em was pretty ecstatic she was
allowed to play with these.
Wearing her parade beads for
the fifth day in a row!
"I saw EMMA kissing
Santa Clause!"
Em was not as into shopping
the second day in a row.
Little Bit gave daddy a run for his money
today while I slept off this sickness!





No comments:
Post a Comment