It's been an incredible last few days as the news has spread - IT'S A GIRL!! Facebook has exploded with congratulations and excitement. Family and friends are expressing true joy for Josh and myself. It's an incredible feeling to begin to prepare for our little girl.
We've finalized nursery colors and theme: turquoise, white and cream with a theme of birds. We registered at BabiesRUs yesterday - SO FUN! Everything seems to be falling into place!
Earlier in my pregnancy I could feel Emma fluttering. Now she's gotten big enough that the flutters have turned to kicks. On the right night at the right time Josh can feel them too! It's such a sweet moment, even if only for a minute, that he and I both wait to feel her kick, kick, kick. I think she likes music like we do. When one of us is singing she kicks in response. Already, she's melting our hearts.
The kicks are amazing! Kari Jobe really gets her going :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww...I'm so ready for that! :) But basking in joy for you guys!
ReplyDelete