My appointment is at 9:45 but, I usually spend two hours in the doctor's office on a regular visit. This is THE visit so I'm thinking we'll know around lunch what baby is haha.
Josh and I have both taken off work so the day will be alllll about baby. We are planning to do breakfast out which is something special for us. I have been informed to drink some caffeine so baby will be moving enough to not be hiding anything! We're definitely praying he/she doesn't have crossed legs like last visit. My mom and Maggie are coming so I will be surrounding entirely by love and excitement.
It's so surreal to me (even all these months later) to even be pregnant. Now here we are the night before we find out what our first born will be. I am so full of so many emotions: excitement, anxious, eager.
I can't wait. I just can't wait!
Boy or Girl?
HJR or EGR?
I know the names (: Haha. They are so CUTE. Can't wait to see if I'm an aunt or an uncle. Hah. Kidding. A niece or a nephew :) SOOO excited. SOOO anxious!
ReplyDelete