The group before we left for the expo.
Leah and me - PREGNANT.
(4 1/2 months & 4 months)
Baby Joseph.
Sarah, Aunt Cindy and Leah.
My beautiful family.
Joseph heading home. What a fun day!
From Tummies to Toddlers was a little different than what I had expected. I compared it to Jackson's annual Mistletoe Marketplace which is one of the largest expos in Mississippi - very popular before Christmas. Turns out, this was one of the first years to have this expo so it was smaller than I had assumed it would be. We had shopped and seen within thirty minutes of arrival. I think had Leah and I both known what our babies were we would have one, spent more time there and two, spent more money ha. So maybe it was a good thing it was small and Baby Davis and Reid are still unknown.
Josie met up with the group just as we were leaving and we all headed to lunch. We spent a couple of hours at Keifer's enjoying both our lunch and each other's company. I sure do miss visiting with these people on a regular basis.
The day went on to my house and then back out for some shopping and dinner. A lot of baby talk and nursery ideas later, the day was complete. Leah finds out Wednesday what Baby Davis will be and Baby Reid will be revealed in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment